Thursday, April 26, 2012

Reflection on my Praise Journal - To God

Dear Friend,

The beginning of this year I created a Praise Journal to God. I can admit that I used to own a diary and would write down silly things ( now let's be honest, who hasn't?) Anyway, I wanted to try something new. I prayed about it and the brilliant thought came to my mind. Light bulb! I would write in a journal on a daily basis of how God was working in my life. I would praise Him in the good and bad times. It has been almost four months since I started and in all honesty, my life has been blessed through this decision. Praising God...on a daily basis! Just being able to go back to the past few months and read how I've been able to grow and learn, let's just say... awesome doesn't even describe the feeling! Now as I reflect on these past few months, I really want to encourage you to do the same. You don't have to write every single day, and believe me...there have been many days that were skipped in my journal. I encourage you to write out your prayers, thoughts, praises, songs, and life...to God! I am so glad I made a Praise Journal and I hope that you will make one if not now, Lord willing, the future.

Sincerely,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment